Many men after 55-60 years begin to have health problems. At the same time, libido is significantly reduced and erectile function fails. But there are many ways to maintain and even increase the potency of a man after 60 years. Let's take a closer look at the causes of a decline in male power in old age, how to treat sexual dysfunction and the main age-related prevention measures.
Normal potency in men after 60 years
A decrease in erectile function in a man in old age is caused by a decrease in the production of hormones, diseases not treated in time, a weakened immune system and other problems that are typical of this age.
Since the production of the main male hormone, testosterone, is significantly reduced from the age of 60, this leads to:
- decreased libido;
- Difficulties with erection;
- Deterioration in the quality of the seminal fluid;
- Reduce the duration of sexual intercourse.
Often in old age an erection can only be achieved after prolonged stimulation of the erogenous zones. And due to impaired blood supply, the size of the penis does not reach the size it had in youth. But all this is normal for men in their 60s. The following symptoms are indicative of erectile dysfunction:
- Total lack of sexual desire;
- Lack of erection when fully aroused;
- premature ejaculation;
- Fading erection and lack of orgasm during intercourse;
- Insufficient erection for a complete sexual intercourse.
If a man has at least one of the listed symptoms, this is an occasion to immediately contact a urologist.
What affects the decrease in erectile function.
There are many reasons that cause a decrease in potency in men after the age of 60, but the most common are:
- sedentary lifestyle;
- Diseases of a chronic nature;
- Hormonal disturbances and low levels of testosterone in the body;
- Nervous tension and stress;
- Alcohol abuse and smoking;
- Irregular sex life;
Also, some drugs, such as tranquilizers or antidepressants, have a negative effect on erectile function.
Ways to restore potency in men in 60 years.
To restore potency, a man should seek help from a specialist, since self-administered drugs can significantly worsen erectile function and the general condition of the patient.
Medical treatment includes the following medications:
- Natural supplements and potency stimulants. The composition of these funds includes only natural components and they have practically no contraindications;
- Synthetic agents that inhibit phosphodiestrase-5. Such drugs should be taken only as directed by a urologist, since they have a large number of contraindications and side effects;
- Drugs that restore metabolism and strengthen the immune system. Potency problems at the age of 60 often arise due to a lack of vitamins and minerals necessary for the normal functioning of the body. To compensate for its deficiency, it is necessary to take preventive measures. Order the desired male drug by clicking on the button: "free callback". Competent specialists will find the necessary drug or complex for each client;
- Hormone therapy. If the reason for the decrease in potency is the low level of testosterone in the body of a male representative, then hormonal therapy is prescribed.
In some cases, to restore erectile function, an elderly man simply needs to take a course of antidepressants and visit a qualified psychotherapist.
You can treat impotence with the help of home remedies. But do not self-medicate, before using any alternative medicine prescription, consult a specialist. The following are considered the most effective:
- Decoctions and tinctures, which are based on aphrodisiac plants;
- Natural honey, especially with nuts, royal jelly;
- maral antlers;
There are also products that are legitimately considered potency enhancers. These include: chicken and quail eggs, fresh vegetables, berries and fruits, ginger, shellfish, garlic, onions and dried fruits.
Men, especially at the age of 60, should follow simple rules:
- Annually undergo an examination by a urologist;
- Treat any diseases, inflammations and infections in time, as they lead to impotence and weaken the immune system;
- Avoid alcohol and cigarettes;
- Lead an active lifestyle, pay more attention to walks in the fresh air;
- Exclude from the diet fatty, smoked, spicy, highly salted dishes, flour products, fast food.
The daily menu should include vegetables and fruits, seafood, dairy products. In addition, it is recommended that men over 60 take products that contain vitamins. For advice on natural preparations that restore the lack of vitamins, ask for a free call back, and experienced specialists will select a natural preparation for you.